Procedure Of Joining Kenya Renal Association
There are two categories of membership;
The annual fees are Ksh.5000 for full members and KSh.3000 for associate members.
The fee is reviewed annually by the executive committee and payable by 15th January in each year.
One shall cease to be a member if;
- Any member desiring to resign from the society shall submit his resignation and give one month’s notice to the Secretary and upon the expiry of the notice, he/she shall cease to be a member subject to clearing any liabilities with the Association.
- Any member may be expelled from membership if the committee so recommends and if a general meeting of the society shall resolve by a two thirds majority of the members present that such a member should be expelled on the grounds that his/her conduct has adversely affected the reputation or dignity of the society, or that he/she has contravened any of the provisions of the constitution of the society.
- Any member who falls into arrears with his monthly subscription for more than two years shall automatically cease to be a member of the society and his/her name shall be struck off the register of members. The committee may, however at its discretion, reinstate such a member after payments.
- In the event a member dies. If there are benefits of the deceased, they shall be worked upon and given to the next of kin who have been appointed by the member.
- In the event a member becomes of unsound mind.
- In the event the member convicted in a criminal court as a result of corruption, fraudulent activities or any criminal act that may distort the image of the Association.